Red Bank Baptist Church

The organ at Red Bank Baptist Church was installed in 1959 with an
Antiphonal division prepared for, along with a number of stops in the rest
of the organ. In 1975 the prepared-for stops were installed, along with a
Positiv division in place of the Antiphonal. The console was moved to the
floor to the right of the choirloft in 1988.

The sanctuary is a large colonial-style structure seating around 1,200 with
a wrap-around balcony.

M. P. Moller, Inc., Opus 9221, 1959, 3/13
M. P. Moller, Inc., Opus A-9221, 1975, 3/42

GREAT

16′ Quintaton
8′ Diapason
8′ Bourdon
4′ Principal
2′ Super Octave
2′ Blockflote
II-IV Fourniture
Tremolo
Sub
Unison Off
Super

SWELL

8′ Gedeckt
8′ Viole de Gambe
8′ Viole Celeste
4′ Octave Geigen
4′ Spitzflote
III Plein Jeu
16′ Bassoon
8′ Trompette
4′ Schalmei
Tremolo
Sub
Unison Off
Super

CHOIR

8′ Concert Flute
8′ Viole Dolce
4′ Koppelflote
2 2/3′ Nazard
2′ Sifflote
1 3/5′ Tierce
Tremolo
Sub
Unison Off
Super

PEDAL

32′ Resultant —
16′ Subbass
16′ Quintaton GT
8′ Principal
8′ Subbass 12
8′ Quintaton GT
4′ Super Octave 12
2′ Octavin 12
II Mixture
16′ Sub Trompette 12
16′ Bassoon SW
8′ Trompette SW
4′ Clairon SW
3 Blank Knobs

POSITIV

8′ Holzgedeckt
4′ Prinzipal
4′ Spillflote
2′ Prinzipal
2′ Waldflote
1 3/5′ Tierce
1′ Zimbelflote
III Zimbel
8′ Krummhorn
Tremolo